POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : RC6-Linux ? : RC6-Linux ? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:12 EDT (-0400)
  RC6-Linux ?
From: Jan Walzer
Date: 16 Jun 2002 11:48:14
Message: <3d0cb33e$1@news.povray.org>
Will there be one ?

Yes, I know, I /shouldn't/ do things that depend on a Beta(RC) version and
are important, but nevertheless I did so.

I had a long animation run for the last weeks, but had to stop yesterday.
Now, when I wanted to continue, it told me (of course), that it has expired, and
I'm lost without a running Linuxversion.

I can't neither change the date on the machines, nor am I allowed to install the
windows version. But there are 10 nifty small machines there, idle-state, waiting
for something to render ...

Is there a way, to get the Linuxversion ?